Top 10 Positive Coaching Videos
Take A Course »
1. Doc Rivers On Sports Parents Seeking More Playing Time: Your children complaining about too little playing time? Here is Doc Rivers’ advice on how to handle that.
2. Coaching From The Stands Is Confusing For Athletes: Former LA Clippers VP Kevin Eastman shares what he does to teach parents to let the coaches coach.
3. Advice To Sports Parents From Basketball Coach Steve Kerr: Warriors Coach and five-time NBA Champion Steve Kerr recalls his parents’ roles in his own sports experience.
4. Mike Brey On How Coaches Can Correct Athletes’ Bad Body Language: Bad body language can be contagious among teammates, so address it immediately. Here’s how a top coach does it.
5. What A College Coach Looks For In Recruits: A college coach explains how and why he assesses a recruit's verbal and non-verbal behavior.
6. Assessing A Recruit’s Parents: Notre Dame Men’s Basketball Coach Mike Brey considers a recruit’s parents when offering scholarships.
7. Recruiting: Observing Parents In The Stands: Chris Collins, Northwestern Head Basketball Coach, considers a recruit’s parents’ behavior in the stands as part of whether to bring that player onto his team.
For coaches, parents, or athletes interested in the full list of 10, click below to download the PDF.