Ten Simple Steps For New Coaches To Build A Coaching Philosophy
Harold "Bud" Boughton, known as 'Coach B', is a Husband, father, former college football player, coach and educator, sales professional, former senior executive, and author. He most recently published Coaching Is Teaching At Its Best!, a guide for youth coaches in all sports.
Here are the ten tips:
- Set Expectations
- Be Organized
- Communicate On Your Players’ Level
- Be A Student Of Your Game
- Go To Practice With The Right Attitude
- Teach and Coach Fundamentals!
- Coach With a “Team First” Philosophy
- Coach The Heart
- Remember, It’s Not About You!
- Make It Fun!
To download the PDF, please click below!